Consent to participate in the use of the Melomind Solution
I acknowledge being informed that:
- The trial for the “MELOMIND” Solution is organized by MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES in its capacity as data controller, in compliance with the Personal Data Regulation, knowingly French Act No°78-17 dated January 6, 1978, on information technology, data files, and civil liberties, as amended by subsequent legal texts, the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated April 27, 2016, applicable by May 25, 2018, as well as any other provision which supplements or subsequently replaces them;
- The trial for this Solution, which does not present any risk for the user’s health under normal conditions of use, aims for MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES to assess the cognitive processes involved in the relaxation mechanisms through the analysis of brain activity from the user of the MELOMIND Solution, and more precisely: Measure, assess, and carry out research work on the cognitive processes involved in the mechanisms of relaxation, stress management, emotions, sleep, and attention through the practice of neurofeedback;
- Data relating to my Last name, First name, Age, Sex, and those relating to my brain activity –hereinafter “Personal Data”– will be exclusively transferred to MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES in a secured way. These data are also accessible to:
- any data processor which provides and maintains the physical infrastructures hosting those data so that they can provide their services with sufficient guarantees as to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing meets the requirements of the Personal Data Regulation.
- MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES’ research partners, in the form of statistical data reporting which will not comprise any nominative character and will be the subject of reinforced security measures, in particular by means of successive pseudonymization procedures. In the event of a possible publication, research results will not include any identifying individual results;
- My Personal Data will remain strictly confidential and will be stored by MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES for the duration of the study and beyond, in accordance with legal prescription periods, as well as for a period of 5 years, as part of its analysis and research work in neuroscience;
- I am free to accept or refuse as well as to stop my participation at any time without justification. I am free to withdraw my consent at any time, being specified that my consent does not discharge the research organizers from their liability. I retain all my rights guaranteed by the Personal Data Regulation, namely the exercise, if necessary after communicating a valid identity document, of my rights of access, rectification, deletion, if applicable, portability, limitation of processing as well as a right to object, possibly subject to legitimate and compelling reasons, to the processing of my data. In the event of death, I can also define the guidelines regarding the fate of my Personal Data with MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES.
- At any time, I may lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, request information from the organizers at MYBRAIN TECHNOLOGIES, in particular to the data protection officer (DPO), at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address : Service DPO, myBrain Technologies, 28 rue des petits hotels, 75010, Paris. I have the right to obtain compensation for the damage suffered in the event of material or moral prejudice due to violation of the Personal Data Regulation;
- With regard to all these elements, I accept the processing of my Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Regulation.
Consent to participate in the use of the “MELOMIND” Solution was last updated on: May 2nd, 2018